Posted by Phillip Wilburn on July 30th, 2007
Advice for Lindsay
DotComedy’s Celebrity Vlogs with Phillip Wilburn
Pat O’Brien, Robin Williams and other celebrities speak out about Lindsay’s latest DUI arrest. Starring Phillip Wilburn www.phillipwilburn.com
Posted by caleodis on July 28th, 2007
Posted by hughster1 on July 24th, 2007
- Vice President Dick Cheney served as acting president briefly on Saturday while President Bush was anesthetized for a routine colonoscopy. Before performing the procedure, however, doctors had to first remove Cheney’s hand from Bush’s ass.
- A federal appeals court ruled Friday that the government must provide defense lawyers with classified evidence gathered against detainees held at Guantanamo Bay. The government says it will do so as soon as it fabricates some.
- The Defense Department is offering one million dollars to the first person or team who invents a lighter version of the power pack carried by U.S. soldiers in Iraq. In response, U.S. soldiers are offering one million dollars to the first person or team who invents a way to get them the hell out of Iraq.
- Iranian police have arrested fourteen squirrels on charges of espionage, alleging that the animals were equipped with eavesdropping devices. Iranian authorities are still on the lookout for the squirrels’ accomplices: fourteen giant moose.
- A town in Idaho has opened a facility to rehabilitate bears. The first client to check into the facility: Grizzly Lohan.
Posted by Phillip Wilburn on July 24th, 2007
Posted by mdorsey on July 23rd, 2007
Posted by caleodis on July 21st, 2007
Man, they’s a whole lot of probin’ goin’ on in the news this week! Michael Vick proverbially doin’ it to hounds. Kevin James and Adam Sandler pretendin’ ta do it to each other. Not to mention, the President gettin’ done to him all a-what he’s been doin’ to the country fer 6 years! Check out this week’s Big News Report, Blue Collar edition:
Posted by caleodis on July 19th, 2007
Didjaever need a finger sowed back on cuz of an M-80? Didjaever have to pull straw out of the damnedest places? Didjaever buy a comedy album at a gas station? If so, the Blue Collar edition is for y’all. So here it is:
Posted by mdorsey on July 17th, 2007
Posted by mdorsey on July 10th, 2007