Posted by hughster1 on July 29th, 2009
Faked moon landings! Teenaged round-the-world sailors acting like douchebags! And hot Senator-on-Senator action! All wrapped up in a Monty Python package! Top Story! Weekly pays tribute to Monty Python’s “Spamalot”
In this episode:
- Republican Senators get down to bare essentials in questioning Sonia Sotomayor!
- Sarah Palin’s new secretary goes through her email - and finds nothing but spam!
- Newly released tapes from NASA reveal the moon landing was faked - and not very well!
- Teen sailor Zac Sunderland returns home - and meets Captain Chesley B. “Sully” Sullenberger!
- Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa must decide whether to pay the security cost of Michael Jackson’s funeral, and whether to yield to his passion for Latoya Jackson!
- Barack Obama’s new health care plan brings a couple to a psychic healer!
- Glenn Beck takes on British sex education with Severus Snape, Oliver Twist, and Jaime Escalante!
- American troops go marching up and down the square - in Afghanistan!
- Arnold Schwarzenegger sings “The Governor Song!”
- Plus the comedy of David Feldman!
- And Walter Cronkite stops by with his thoughts on modern-day TV news!
TOP STORY! WEEKLY EPISODE 12: “And That’s The Way It Was”
Starring Christopher Biewer, Kipleigh Brown, Sean Cowhig, Neil Garguilo, Matt Moore, Jim Nieb, Melissa Okey, Derek Reid and Phillip Wilburn
Special Guest: David Feldman
Directed by Michael Hughes (more…)